On 12/06/21 at 2:35 A.M. Ogle County Sheriff’s Deputies along with the Rochelle and Flagg Center Fire Depts. responded to a roll over crash on Rte. 38 and Fisher Road.
Investigation by Deputies revealed that a Ford truck operated by Emanuel Escatel age 31 of Rochelle was traveling west on Rte 38 when the Ford left the north side of the roadway and struck a culvert.
The Ford then overturned and struck a utility pole.
Escatel was transported by Rochelle Fire Dept. ambulance to Saint Anthony’s hospital in Rockford where he was listed in critical condition.
The crash remains under investigation by the Sheriff’s Office.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services. And agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.