20 TH STREET
17 TH AVE TO WESLEYAN AVE
Effective Friday October 22, 2021 – Tuesday October 26, 2021
Beginning on Friday October 22, 2021 – 20th St. from 17th Ave. to Wesleyan Ave. will
closed for utility work by Four Rivers Sanitation Authority.
The work is expected to be
complete by end of day Tuesday October 26, 2021, weather pending.
Traffic control and alternate routes will be in place.
Please use caution and slow down
when driving in and around the work zones.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.