Update from RFD:
The Rockford Fire Department responded to reports of a house and motorhome on fire at 3137 Collins St.. The first arriving unit found heavy flames visible from the motorhome and the exterior of the residence. Fire was also found inside several rooms of the residence. The owner of the residence was found outside and she stated that the occupants had evacuated. The fire was brought under control within 30 minutes. The motorhome was a total loss and the residence sustained severe damage. Crews remained on scene for several hours. No injuries were reported.
A house fire is being reported that started at approximately 12:45 this morning in the 3100 block of Collins Street in Rockford.
Everyone was reported to be outside when the fire department arrived on scene.
Initial reports are that the fire was possibly started by fireworks. A investigator is being sent to investigate the cause of the fire.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.