Brief synopsis of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
- Approx. Time: 12:30 pm
- Approx. Location: 2100 block of 7th Street
- Type of the possible call: Home Invasion Attempt
What possibly may have happened, according to sources:
Sources are reporting that a subject tried to enter a residence by force at approximately 12:30 this afternoon in the 2100 block of 7th Street in Rockford.
Reportedly a person inside the residence fought the subject off, possibly with a baseball bat, and was able to thwart the would-be assailant from a successful home invasion.
One person ended up in custody and was transported to a local hospital for injuries.
We were told the person who stopped the alleged home invader also was transported by ambulance to a local hospital to get checked out for possible injuries.
The Rockford Police Department is currently investigating this incident.
We will update if they release further information.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services. And agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.