Cold temperatures will continue today with highs only in the 20s. There is a chance of light snow across northwest Illinois this afternoon, otherwise flurries will be possible this afternoon through Wednesday morning. Temperatures will slowly moderate with highs in the 30s Wednesday, 40s Thursday and possibly in the 50s on Friday. Temperatures on Friday will be dependent on the location of a warm front and how far north it lifts across the area. There is a chance of a mix of rain and snow Thursday morning, mainly north of Interstate 80. Rain is expected Friday afternoon into Friday evening. If this rain were to begin early enough, there would be a brief period where light freezing rain would be possible Friday morning, mainly across northwest Illinois, but confidence is low at this time.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services. And agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.