Update: The scooter was not clipped in the roadway and no one was hit on the scooter, it fell out of the back of the truck that went off the road.
At approximately 6:50 this evening emergency personnel were called to the area of Kilburn Avenue and Glenwood Avenue for a automobile accident with injuries.
One vehicle left the roadway and went into a drainage ditch after reportedly clipping a scooter type vehicle.
The scooter was reported to be laying in the road without its operator, no word as of the time of article on severity of any injuries sustained by scooter operator.
The driver of the vehicle that left the road was transported to a local hospital by ambulance with what are being reported as non life threatening injuries.
Please avoid the area at this time.
We will update if we receive further information.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.