CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
Brief synopsis of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
- Approx. Time: 7 :15 pm
- Approx. Location: Auburn and Huffman
- Type of the possible call: Accident
What possibly may have happened, according to sources:
Sources are reporting an auto accident on the West side.
It happened a little after 7 pm near Auburn and Huffman.
Reports of possible multiple injuries.
You may want to avoid the area for a bit.
Reports are starting to come in, about the roads becoming slippery.
If you have to travel, please use caution.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Nothing is confirmed, unless it is stated otherwise. We try to confirm as much info as possible, before posting.
But due to the encryption and the lack of police transparency, it is extremely hard to get anything confirmed these days.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below. And you must agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.