We bring you some sad news this morning.
A 29 year old man has passed away after being shot in Rockford.
RPD has released the following:
UPDATE: 29-year-old male victim has succumbed to his injuries.
More details will follow soon when available. Please avoid the area.
Note: Thank you RPD for being transparent with this incident.
At approximately 1:20 this morning sources are reporting another shooting incident leaving another person shot in Rockford.
Emergency personnel were called to the area of Lexington Avenue and Hudson Street to find a male shooting victim that was shot at least three times.
Life saving measures were being performed on scene by police and when paramedics arrived the man was transported to a local hospital with life threatening injuries.
Please avoid the area at this time.
UPDATE: RPD Release
Shooting Investigation – Hudson & Lexington – 1:22 AM. Officers were dispatched to the intersection for a shooting victim. RFD transported to to a local hospital with life threatening injuries.
Officials Confirm Anything or Release Information: Shooting Investigation – Hudson & Lexington – 1:22 AM. Officers were dispatched to the intersection for a shooting victim. RFD transported to to a local hospital with life threatening injuries.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
- If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.