Brief synopsis of what may have happened from Rockford Scanner sources:
- Approx. Time: 12:50 pm
- Approx. Location: Park Ave and N Main St
- Type of the possible call: Auto Accident
What possibly may have happened, according to sources:
Sources are reporting a auto accident with injuries in Rockford.
At approximately 12:50 this afternoon emergency personnel were called to the area of Park Avenue and N Main Street for a two vehicle collision.
One person was transported to a local hospital by ambulance with what are being described as minor injuries.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.