(CNN)And then there were nine. Students across the US, ranging from kindergarten to high school, submitted more than 28,000 potential names for NASA’s Mars 2020 rover. A panel of 4,700 volunteer judges whittled that list down to 155 semifinalists.
- Endurance, (Kindergarten to 4th grade, by Oliver Jacobs of Virginia)
- Tenacity, (Kindergarten to 4th grade, by Eamon Reilly of Pennsylvania)
- Promise, (Kindergarten to 4th grade, by Amira Shanshiry of Massachusetts)
- Perseverance, (5th to 8th grade, by Alexander Mather of Virginia)
- Vision, (5th to 8th grade, by Hadley Green of Mississippi)
- Clarity, (5th to 8th grade, by Nora Benitez of California)
- Ingenuity, (9th to 12th grade, by Vaneeza Rupani of Alabama)
- Fortitude, (9th to 12th grade, by Anthony Yoon of Oklahoma)
- Courage, (9th to 12th grade, by Tori Gray of Louisiana)
If you have information on this, you can contact us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
We will keep you anonymous.
If you do not want to contact the police directly, you can contact us and we will relay your information to the proper agencies if needed, and keep you anonymous. http://rockfordscanner.com/contact-us/
Disclaimer: As you know the local police have encrypted, have not released any information, etc…
They rarely ever do release information to the public, since encrypting. So do not expect any updates.
The information that is posted was provided to us via various sources. So we can not guarantee the accuracy of this article.
We can only provide you the information that IS provided to us. If police and/or officials do release information, we will try to update this.
If you know of any corrections or errors, please contact us.
This is for entertainment purposes only.