On September 7, 2021, at approximately 1:55 p.m.,
Rockford Police officers responded to the 1000 block of S. 6th Street for a report of a home invasion.
Officers learned that the suspect, later identified as Clarence Goston, fled the scene in a van, but was located a short time later and taken into custody.
The facts of the case were reviewed with the Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office who authorized the charge listed below.
Clarence Goston, 49, Rockford
Home Invasion, Criminal Trespass to a Residence, Battery
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.