Reports of a “Suspect” ran over by a vehicle at a local business
RPD is once again silent, when asked. So we can only provide the information that has been provided to us.
We have been told that there was an incident at the Sav-A-Lot on W Riverside.
Reports of the “suspect” was ran over by a vehicle.
We can confirm several reports, reporting the same thing and also emergency personnel on scene.
We can also confirm RPD is once again silent, and have been silent on many violent crimes recently…
Update from a source, after we posted this: “A man came riding his bike down Louise st with a truck speeding after him. The truck stopped and the man hopped out and ran after the guy on the bike. They stopped at the corner of Louise and Belmont. after they were screaming for help and I got down there come to find out that the man on the bike had just beaten a lady with a beer can according to the man in the truck (also according to the taxi driver also at the scene). Pedestrians were holding the man down until police arrived. “
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.