Quick weather update from the NWS
Two rounds of showers with a few embedded storms will move in from west to east today.
The first round will come during the afternoon while the second will come tonight.
Severe weather is not expected today, but some storms this evening could produce gusty winds capable of moving light objects.
Periodic showers with a few storms can be expected today through Friday.
It will be drier and feel much more like fall over the weekend though.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.