Promoting Local Artists:
Brandon Adam Haven
Brandon Adam Haven’s debut publication showcases his unique talent as a poet, and his emerging voice in the literary world. Into the Gray is a reflection on his life battles with homelessness, addiction and depression, and his ultimate journey to salvation. Haven writes in a style that is like no other. His poetry is raw and fresh, couched in a classical style that is hauntingly attractive. His words chime in melancholic tones, pulsed through with a raw depth of emotion. His writing is presented in elegant rhythmic flow with sequences of rich imagery, redolent of the age of romantic poetry. – Steve Wheeler, Poet and Series Editor
The wordplay is both intriguing in its complex elucidation, and eminently relatable and eloquently revealing in its expression. Brandon Adam Haven is a unique talent who merges an ageless classical beauty with a fascinating modern conceptuality.
– Patrick Cann, Poet.
Brandon is a paradox. His words pull me in, offering a glimpse of an unbridled soul, at once serving up deep pain, ever brilliantly evocative yet leaves me shuddering, aching for his peaceful moments. Surprisingly, those words turn to lighter, uplifting rays of sunlit smiles. A joy to read while awaiting a possible surprise of ethereal soothing. – Imelda Zapata Garcia, Poet
Brandon’s work ranges from the brink of despair to the near edge of ecstasy. His writing, informed by an intense, interior experience of dependency and self-doubt, nevertheless returns again and again to the glimmer of possibility. that accompanies living to see one more day. Brandon makes words mean what he wants them to mean until they come to be at home with that meaning. Each of these is a rich prize – open them gently and unhurriedly. – Stephen Bowie, Friend and pastor
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services. And agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.