Mortgage Assistance Available to Boone and Winnebago County Residents Through Community Action Agency
ROCKFORD, Ill. –
Residents in Boone and Winnebago counties who have fallen behind or in forbearance for their mortgage due to financial hardship cause by COVID-19 may be eligible to receive assistance through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
These funds are designated to residents in Boone and Winnebago County who have been impacted by the pandemic.
These funds are intended to assist residents who have had a temporary interruption in income or financial hardship related to COVID-19.
Ability to continue paying mortgage after assistance is a factor in determining eligibility.
Assistance is limited to up to six months with a max of $6,000 assistance.
To see if you are eligible to receive assistance, please contact the Community Action Agency at 844-710-6919.
Applications will be taken until funds are exhausted or September 30, 2022.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Source City of Rockford
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.