Thank you RPD for the transparency
RECOVERED STOLEN AUTO FROM ARMED ROBBERY:
On Thursday, October 21, 2021, at approximately 11:00 p.m., Rockford Police SCOPE officers observed a vehicle in the area of Charles and 7th Streets that was reported stolen during an Armed Robbery earlier in the day.
The vehicle came to a stop near Furman Street and Irving Avenue and three subjects fled on foot.
A Rockford Police K9 located one of the subjects, a 17-year-old male, hiding inside a garage on Arthur Avenue.
The juvenile was taken into custody and lodged in Juvenile Detention
The Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office reviewed the facts of the investigation and authorized the charges listed below. Juvenile, 17, Rockford
Possession of a Stolen Auto
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.