Several sources were reporting a scene to us on Friday night.
Several officers from several different departments had set up a safety check point in the Loves park area.
No crimes were committed, it was just a safety check point.
Local police have began to start enforcing traffic laws and are pulling people over.
They plan on setting up more safety checkpoints in the future, to help with traffic enforcement.
Tons of accidents have been happening due to driver negligence and police are beginning to crack down.
At the time of writing this, officials have not yet released the statistics on this safety checkpoint.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.