On 07/31/2021 at approximately 2:40am, a Janesville Police Officer observed a disturbance occurring in the area of S. Main St. and E. Racine St.
The victim of the stabbing, a 28-year-old male was pointing to a vehicle leaving the scene.
The officer stopped the vehicle at E. Racine St and S. Garfield Av.
The passenger of the vehicle, Sonny Baladez 27-year-old male was taken into custody without incident.
Sonny was held at the Rock County Jail.
The victim was transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
This is an ongoing investigation at this time.
27 y/o male
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.