Officials have charged a man in regards to the case of the body that was found in a storage shed in Roscoe recently.
WGNTV/WTVO – First Degree Murder charges have been authorized against Jonathan “Kyle” Vanduyn. Winnebago County State’s Attorney J. Hanley and Winnebago County Sheriff Gary Caruana made the announcement August 10, 2021.
Vanduyn, 33, has been charged with 1 Count of First Degree Murder and 1 Count of Concealment of a Homicidal Death in the of Michelle Arnold-Boesiger that occurred on or about November 15, 2020.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.