From the NWS:
Here is a *rough* timeline of storm chances tonight.
Storm chances will peak in the 1-4 AM window,
along with the severe potential.
From the models, it appears on the outskirts.
But the potential still does exist.
More so, the further East you travel.
[2:52 PM 7/28] We continue to monitor a potential for severe weather tonight. A line of storms capable of downing trees and powerlines exists, but uncertainty in where the core of strongest winds tracks remains! Main time window ~midnight-5am
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.