Thank a Police Officer Day—also known as National Tell a Police Officer “Thank You” Day—celebrates police officers, with citizens letting them know how much they appreciate the work they do.
Citizens may wish them a simple “thank you,” or may perform small acts of gratitude on their behalf, such as buying them a coffee. Businesses are encouraged to donate something to them or to offer them discounts.
Police officers spend their days coming into harm’s way, often risking their own lives while protecting others.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Source: checkiday.com
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.