Bad Accident, Still Developing. Avoid The Area…
It happened around 2:40 am on I39 near MM117.
Reports of a bad accident near this location.
Reports of a semi and possibly a sedan were involved.
Possible flames from the vehicle, but not confirmed.
Injuries were being reported.
The MD-1 unit was en route to the scene.
The MD-1 unit is:
Mercyhealth’s emergency field vehicles, called MD-1, offer additional physician-level field support to EMS on critical calls. Our four-wheel-drive MD-1 vehicles are used to drive directly to a scene where physician support is necessary to help stabilize a patient prior to transfer or if the EMS crew requires additional patient care capabilities en route to the hospital. There are currently four MD-1 vehicles staffed by residency trained emergency medicine physicians. Vehicles are stationed in Rock, Walworth, and Winnebago counties. A fourth vehicle is used as a spare and for prolonged incidents. Source: mercyhealthsystem.org
Still developing, avoid the area.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.