STATEMENT ON CLOSING INPATIENT SERVICES AT JAVON BEA HOSPITAL ON ROCKTON AVE.: ”As I’m sure you have heard, Mercyhealth announced this morning that it is discontinuing all inpatient services at Javon Bea Hospital – Rockton Avenue campus.
I think each and every resident of our community could see this day coming from the moment Mr. Bea came into town.
As Mercyhealth CEO, he has disrespected the residents of the west side and systematically reduced services to fit his agenda from day one.
He keeps saying he is investing in the west side, while he continues to cut critical services to some of the residents most in need.
He can spin it any way he wants, but taking away a true emergency room and in-patient hospital care does not equal ‘improved patient care’ as claimed.” – Mayor McNamara
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services. And agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.