INDOOR MASK MANDATE:
To slow the spread of the highly transmissible COVID-19 Delta variant, Governor JB Pritzker has issued a mandate that all Illinois residents over the age of two will be required to wear a mask in all indoor settings, effective Monday, August 30.
The requirement is applicable to both vaccinated and unvaccinated residents statewide.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.