As of 11 pm, there are almost 6,000 customers without power in Winnebago County.
Inside Winnebago County, there are 195 different reports of outages.
COMED released the following information:
We know some of you are without power and we appreciate your patience as crews work to restore outages. Based on the history of similar storms of this size, across the ComEd service area, we expect 80% of outages to be restored by (Wed 8/11 – 11pm) with remaining outages restored by (Fri 8/13 – 3pm).
Report a power outage at Click Here
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.