Rockford Police Department Announces Labor Day “Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over” Campaign Results
Rockford, IL – Rockford Police Department issued a total of 214 citations during the recent Labor Day enforcement campaign to increase safety on Illinois roads.
Officers issued 32 seat-belt citations, 82 speeding citations, three DUI’s and 97 various citations to include distracted driving, criminal arrests, and driver’s license infractions.
“As traffic safety partners, we do our best to make sure all drivers and other road users are safe,” said Traffic Sergeant Jason DoBran.
“While enforcement campaigns like these save lives, there is still much to be done.”
Rockford Police Department joined forces with enforcement agencies and highway safety partners throughout the state for the enforcement effort.
The statewide “Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over” and “Click It or Ticket” campaigns are made possible by federal highway safety funds administered by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.