The Janesville Police Department 2020 Annual Report
The Janesville Police Department is pleased to release the 2020 Annual Report to the citizens of Janesville. The report highlights the major efforts of the department during 2020 as well as summarizes department staffing information, police activity, calls for service, special programs, and crime reporting statistics.
According to Chief David Moore, “The Annual Report is the department’s cumulative effort to provide the community a comprehensive review of the past year’s activities and services.”
Citizens may view the report on the City of Janesville website at:
Note: The link is pretty informative.
We recommend everyone who is interested, to click it and read.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.