Sources Are Reporting A Local Alderman Has Been Arrested On Multiple Charges
Great news WREX was able to get info and actually had the balls to run the story. Kudos.
However we have asked several times, and still nothing has been released to Rockford Scanner in regards to this incident. Trust me, I have asked several times.
Notes: We have reached out to officials to confirm this, and they have chosen not to respond to us at the time of posting this. If they do respond, we will update this. So we are going to post the information that has been provided to us via sources. Again, Officials have not confirmed it is the same Bill Rose. But several sources are reporting that it is the 9th Ward Alderman. So much for the transparency of the officials in Winnebago County…
Sources are reporting that Rockford Alderman Bill Rose from the 9th Ward in Rockford, was recently arrested on multiple charges.
Public records do show a Bill Rose was arrested by Illinois State Police Officer Nytko, (SP16 (N))
And that he posted $70 to bail out of jail for DUI for the charge of
He hired Attorney AA Altamore, Altamore and Associates
* Next Appearance: Arraignment In Person Only, August 19, 2021 at 9:00 AM in Courtroom C.
We have reached out several times to get this confirmed and to see if the City would like to respond and tell their side of the story, and ……SILENCE.
That would eliminate any misinformation that may be posted. We can only run the information that IS provided to us. And we have reached out 4 times for officials to confirm that it is the same individual, or if it is not. And SILENCE… All we can confirm is that sources are reporting 9th ward Alderman Bill Rose was recently arrested. And public records do show a Bill Rose
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.