A female is violently attacked when she thought she was stopping to help someone who needed assistance,
near Harlem and Forest Hills.
From the victim:
“Never ever help sometime on the side of the road when your alone. I was set up last night and attacked. A woman was pulled over on the side of the road and I pulled up behind her to help her and I got attacked by a man from behind. I don’t remember much. They searched my car so I’m assuming it was an attempted robbery. He whipped me repeatedly with something and punched and kicked me. The woman was a short petite blonde woman and the man was large and very tan with dark hair. Please be aware of your surroundings. This happened on Harlem Rd in Loves Park.”
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.