The Rockford Fire Department responded to 216 Robert Ave. for a residential structure fire.
First units arrived on scene within four minutes reporting smoke and fire showing from the second floor.
Initial fire attack efforts placed water on the fire within five minutes.
The fire was declared under control within twenty minutes of the initial arrival.
No civilian or Rockford Fire Department personnel were injured during the incident.
The residents were displaced from the home as a result of the fire and were connected with the Red Cross for relocation services.
The fire remains under investigation.
Photos by Jay Morse
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.