The health department announced 381 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 for a total of 16,100 cases.
The seven-day rolling positivity rate for Winnebago County is now at 18.9%.
As of Thursday: Mercyhealth, OSF HealthCare Saint Anthony Medical Center and SwedishAmerican were providing in-patient care for 193 patients with COVID-19.
COVID-19 Status In Winnebago County
- Active Spread Is Of Serious Concern
- Winnebago County is at Warning Level
- Region 1 is at Warning Level
- Take Steps to Prevent Spread
- Wear a face covering
- Watch your distance
- Wash your hands
- Use Additional Steps at this time due to community spread
- Stay home as much as possible
- Use Curb-side and delivery options
- Do not gather outside of your household
- Avoid all unneccessary travel
Please take a second and hit that SUBSCRIBE button below,
to show your support for Rockford Scanner!