911 CENTERS UNABLE TO RECEIVE CALLS: Due to a cut fiber optic line, the City’s and County’s 911 centers are currently unable to answer incoming calls.
However, when wireless calls are made to 911, dispatchers are able to see the phone number the call is originating from and the location of the call.
With that information, dispatchers are able to call the phone number and ask if the caller needs police or fire. If no one answers, dispatchers send an officer to the location.
Our vendors are currently working on fixing the fiber optic line, and we will let you know as soon as it is repaired.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.