RS source sent us the following:
Suspect reportedly illegally entered a parked car up the street near National ave, and then proceeded down the street,swiping my Amazon package along the way. Rockford Police, responding to the initial unlawful entry, apprehended the suspect within a few yards of my house.
He was in possession of the package with my name and address on it, and he had already opened it.
Suspect was arrested and charged and a court date was set.
Responding Officer was thoroughly professional and accommodating, thank you.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.