Sources are reporting another Winnebago County Sheriff officer
was involved in an accident.
More info on the other accident at
Sources said this accident happened around midnight near Perryville and Newburg.
Sources said this was a possible Scotts Law violation.
The Red Sedan that was involved, fled the scene.
Police in Boone County were able to locate the suspect, unknown if they are in custody or fled from them.
Unknown on the severity of the injuries (if any)
WCSO have not released any information on the incident.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.