AGGRAVATED UNLAWFUL USE OF A WEAPON:
On Friday, November 5, 2021, at approximately
8:50 p.m., Rockford Police SCOPE officers conducted a traffic stop in the area of 20th Street and
During the investigation, Rockford Police officers, along with the assistance of a
Rockford Police K9, located a gun with an extended magazine, inside the vehicle.
The Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office reviewed the facts of the investigation and
authorized the charges listed below.
Juvenile Male, 17, Rockford
Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon
No Valid FOID
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.