From the Beloit PD:
We are investigating a shooting that occurred near West Grand Avenue and Hackett Street after 11:30 p.m. Tuesday.
About 15 minutes later, a 23-year-old male victim arrived at the Beloit Memorial Hospital emergency room with a non-life threatening gunshot wound.
We do not have suspect information to share at this time.
If you have information regarding this, or any crimes, please contact Greater Beloit Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 362-7463.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate. If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.