Where at: 1300 block of
When: 8:50 pm
Brief information on what may have happened:
At approximately 8:50 this evening emergency personnel were called to the 1300 block of Elm Street in Rockford for a structure fire.
Upon arrival smoke was seen coming from the roof and eaves of the C and D side of the two story house.
Fireworks are believed to be the cause of the fire.
The house is also reported to be abandoned.
No injuries have been reported.
Crews from the Rockford Fire Department are still currently on scene…
responded to 1300 Elm Street for a small fire on the second floor of a vacant house.
Be sure to bookmark our website
We post everything on our website first!
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source probably wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- We can only provide you the information, that has been provided to us.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- Rockford Scanner is informative entertainment.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.