On Monday, July 25, 2022, at approximately 12:35
a.m., Rockford Police SCOPE officers observed a vehicle, reported stolen out of Bedford Park,
Illinois, parked in the 2900 block of Chatham Lane. As officers approached the stolen vehicle, two
occupants exited from the driver’s side and fled on foot. The passenger, later identified as
Deszreeon Hues, also exited the vehicle and after a brief struggle, was taken into custody and
lodged in the County Jail.
Tommie Knight, one of the subjects who fled from the vehicle, was
located by a Rockford Police K9 inside a garage in the 3300 block of Alida Street. Knight was
transported to a local hospital and was treated and released for minor injuries, and subsequently
lodged in the County Jail. The third occupant of the vehicle was unable to be located. During the
investigation, officers were able to locate and recover two loaded handguns.
The Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office reviewed the facts of the case and authorized
the charges listed below.
Deszreeon Hues, 21, Rockford
Criminal Trespass to Vehicle
Tommie Knight, 23, Rockford
Unlawful Possession of Stolen Vehicle
Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon
Be sure to bookmark our website
We post everything on our website first!
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source probably wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- We can only provide you the information, that has been provided to us.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- Rockford Scanner is informative entertainment.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.