– On Monday, June 6, 2022, the Rockford Police Department was contacted to
investigate a report of a sexual assault to a juvenile under the age of 13. Officers were advised
that the assault occurred in the 3700 block of Keith View Drive.
The Rockford Police Department’s Sensitive Crimes Unit conducted a follow-up investigation into
the incident and identified the suspect as 36-year-old Gary Coldiron. The victim and suspect
were known to each other.
After a review of the facts of the case, the Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office authorized
the charges listed below for Coldiron, and an arrest warrant was issued. On Friday, July 1, 2022,
Coldiron was taken into custody in Boone County.
Gary Coldiron, 36, Rockford
Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault
Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.