Sources are reporting a few scenes…
- Several officers have a manhunt/perimeter setup in the Rolling Green area, looking for a suspect(s).
Unknown why, or description. Telling all citizens in the area to not go outside.
- Sources are reporting several officers are working a possible standoff/hostage situation
Near 251 and Clifford (one the nearby side streets)
- 2600 block of Charles, wires down.
- Reports of flooding in the Northern part of Winnebago County.
Mainly ponding water situations
- Wires down near James and Burrmont
- Accident near 9th st and 5th ave
- Possible fire on Mesa
- Wires down near Mulford and Woodside
- Wires down on Orchard ave
- Reports of a tree down near Moody rd (earlier, might be removed now)
- Tree down near Beaver Valley and Squaw Prairie
- Battery victim on N Church
- Accident with injuries at State and Perryville.
Video by RS source
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.