We were told that a few community members saw the suspects,
but were unaware they were suspects. Due to the police encryption.
This is exactly why police need to un-encrypt,
so the community knows who to be on the lookout for and report them to police in a timely manner.
The longer police stay encrypted,
the worse crime is going to continue, and keep getting worse.
BURGLARY TO BUSINESS: On Saturday, July 2, 2022, at approximately 2:20 a.m., Rockford Police
responded to 1320 N. Main Street (Mobil) for a burglary alarm. Officers were advised that seven
masked suspects arrived in a dark-colored SUV and a dark-colored sedan. A landscape brick was
used to break the front window and all seven suspects gained entry. Suspects entered the
cashier area door and ransacked the business.
BURGLARY TO BUSINESS: On Saturday, July 2, 2022, at approximately 2:30 a.m., Rockford Police
were notified of a burglary at the Shell Gas Station at 2233 Kishwaukee Street. Officers were
advised that the front window was smashed with a landscape brick, but suspects were unable to break into the cashier area.
They were able to steal miscellaneous items and left in a dark- colored SUV.
BURGLARY TO BUSINESS: On Saturday, July 2, 2022, at approximately 2:45 a.m., Rockford Police
responded to 2000 Harrison Avenue (Wierman Oil) for a burglary alarm. Officers were advised
that the front window was smashed with a landscape brick and entry was gained. Suspects took
cash from the cash register drawer.
BURGLARY TO BUSINESS: On Saturday, July 2, 2022, at approximately 2:50 a.m., Rockford Police
responded to 3202 S. Alpine Road (Johnson Oil) for a burglary alarm. Again, officers were advised
that the front window was smashed with a landscape brick, entry was gained, and an ATM
machine was removed. All the suspects are the same for all of the above burglaries. Please see
attached photos of a few of the suspects.
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.