Where: 1500 block of Pauline Ave
When: 11:25 pm
Brief synopsis of what may have happened:
At approximately 11:30 this evening emergency personnel were called to the 1500 block of Pauline Avenue in Rockford for reports of a shooting victim.
Upon arrival one male was found with at least one gunshot wound to his lower leg, foot area and he was transported by ambulance to a local hospital.
Sources are reporting a black Volkswagen hatchback was possibly involved and was last seen fleeing the area near Custer Avenue and Grenshaw Street.
Last night at almost exactly the same time, we reported on multiple shots fired in the exact same area.
Officers are investigating a shooting in the 1600 block of Pauline Ave. An adult male sustained a non-life threatening gunshot wound. Please avoid the area
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.