Where: 900 block of Harrison Ave (by the Mobil Gas station)
When: approximately 7:35 pm
Brief synopsis of what may have happened:
At approximately 7:35 this evening emergency personnel were called to the 900 block of Harrison Avenue in Rockford for a accident involving a motorcycle.
A witness said a vehicle pulled out in front of a man on a motorcycle. The driver of the vehicle wasn’t injured.
The rider of the motorcycle has reportedly sustained very serious injuries in this accident.
Please avoid the area or expect delays.
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.