- RS notes:
- We have several reports of many door dash drivers and delivery drivers being robbed in Winnebago and Boone counties. Police have not released any information on any of them.
- As of 12:45 pm today, the victim has been trying to get ahold of the police, and she still has not been able to successfully talk to them.
- Below is a Copy and paste of her email to RS
What the victim sent us:
Okay so I did an order for door dash at around 6 am last Thursday And when I got there I set the food at the door and when I came out there were two black males ones skinny with dread locks asking where there food was so I went back and grabbed the bag and gave it to the guy with dreadlocks then I ran to the side of my car and the other black man grabbed me pushed the gun onto my chest telling me to get in the car or he was going to shoot me and I kept saying no no no and then he kept saying I’m going to shoot you and then he was like give me ur phone and he passcode so I did
Then he told me to get in the car and leave so I did and went to police station and I sat here filled a report but the officer said I had to have the address to be able to file he report and I was in distraught I couldn’t remember where the order was so he told me to go home and try to see if I could log into door dash to see he last order so I went home and I wasn’t able to see any addresses of Past orders it doesn’t show that and the officer tried to talk to door dash support with me to get he address but door dash wouldn’t provide that so I checked my chime card and they transferred the rest of my money onto there cash app with there name, the guy with the gun is named (edited)
I looked him up on Facebook and sure enough that is the guy who robbed me and he was able to access my chime bc my home pin is the same as my phone password and he said he would shoot me if I didn’t give him he passcode so I got the guys name and also got the address bc he tried calling my brother pretending to be me and my brother didn’t know I had been robbed so he thought it was me and they gave him address and said I needed money and when my brother went there he got out the car and no one was there so he left
When I told him what happened to me my brother told me about how they were texting him and he told me he street and sure enough I remembered and google mapped it and it was he location where I was when I got robbed
It was on Strathmore Dr unit 1 apartment and I will send the picture of the guy who had the gun to my chest,
I have been trying all week for he officer I talked to call me back so I can give him all the info I found and he hasn’t.
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.