What happened: Reported Shots Fired
Where at: Winnebago County
When: Last 24 hours
Listed By Approximate Time And Location:
2:05 am- Elm Ave and Maple Ave (MP)
2:20 am- 400 block of Albert Ave
12:45 pm- 3500 block of Elm St
1:45 pm- 2200 block of Parmele St
3:55 pm- 500 and 600 block of Ranger St, 2800 block of Echo St
7:30 pm- Quincy St and Carney Ave
9:30 pm- 1500 block of River Bluff Blvd
9:40 pm- 800 block of N Church St, Latham St and River Bluff Blvd
10:00 pm- Blackstone Ave and Belden St
10:15 pm- Phelps Ave and Woodbine Dr
11:10 pm- 28th St and Wind Point Dr
No injuries have reported with these shots fired incidents.
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.