Rollover Auto Accident & Power Outage
Sources are reporting a rollover accident, and a power outage.
It is unclear if the power outage was related to the rollover accident.
There is a rollover accident on S Alpine and Tonawanda ave.
Reports of a vehicle on its side.
Possible extrication is needed.
Injuries were being reported.
The vehicle is reported to be in a nearby parking lot.
There are also reports of a power outage in the area.
According to COMED, there are currently 8 different outages effecting approx. 1,000 customers in Winnebago County.
Estimated restore times vary. COMED has crews out trying to restore power ASAP.
We have many reports of people not stopping at the red lights that are out of power.
So there may be several more accidents, in the near future…
Treat red lights that out of power, as a 4 way stop sign!
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.