Emergency Lane Closure
North Wyman Street
Between West State Street and West Jefferson Street
Beginning Thursday, June 23, 2022, the Four Rivers Sanitation Authority will be closing
the inside northbound lane on North Wyman Street for sanitary sewer inspection. This
closure will begin north of West State Street and extend north of Mulberry Street for
approximately 100 feet. Traffic control measures will be in place. The work is expected to
be completed by the end of the day, Thursday, June 23, 2022, weather permitting.
Traffic control measures will be provided, and motorists are advised to use caution while
driving near the work zone.
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.