From the ROCKFORD PD:
On Tuesday, June 21, 2022, at approximately 7:15 p.m., Rockford
Police SCOPE officers conducted a traffic stop in the 1600 block of Price Street. The driver,
Anthony McIntyre, was found to be in possession of over six grams of cocaine. During the
investigation, officers were also able to locate and recover a handgun from inside the vehicle, a
handgun magazine, along with another two grams of cocaine, and 16 Ecstasy pills. McIntyre was
taken into custody and lodged in the County Jail.
The Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office reviewed the facts of the case and authorized
the charges listed below.
Anthony McIntyre, 37, Rockford
Armed Habitual Criminal
Aggravated Unlawful Use of a Weapon
Unlawful Use of a Weapon
Possession of Controlled Substance (2 counts)
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.