What happened: one vehicle accident/hit viaduct
Where at: 9th St and Railroad Ave
When: 1:55 am
Brief information on what may have happened:
At approximately 1:55 this morning emergency personnel were called to 9th Street and Railroad Avenue, at the viaduct, for a one vehicle accident.
Initial reports are the vehicle slammed into the viaduct and sustained heavy front end damage. Extrication was required for the passenger who was said to be unresponsive and trapped inside the vehicle.
Extrication of the passenger from the vehicle reportedly took one hour.
Two total occupants were injured and transported by ambulance, one person was reported to have very serious injuries.
Avoid the area, the viaduct is completely blocked at this time.
We will update if we receive further information.
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.