From the city of Rockford:
Community Action Agency Surveying Residents
ROCKFORD, Ill. – All Community Action Agencies across the United States are required to conduct Community Needs Assessments every three years to determine the underlying causes and conditions of poverty within the community they serve and identify the available resources to address the unmet needs of the community’s most vulnerable residents. Additionally, the Office of Head Start requires that programs regularly conduct a community assessment as part of their planning processes.
These assessments are the foundation of local Community Action planning efforts and are done in order to understand the multiple causes of poverty and identify and prioritize services and strategies that will make a positive impact for families, individuals and communities.
The City of Rockford Health and Human Services Department is the designated Community Action Agency for all of Winnebago and Boone Counties and the local Head Start provider. We would like to hear from residents about challenges, needs and barriers to accessing services. The information collected will be used to ensure services are available in the future to address Boone and Winnebago County residents’ needs. This survey will take 15-30 minutes to complete. The survey is being administered by the Region One Planning Council.
The first 200 respondents can receive an incentive. Everyone that completes the survey can be entered into a drawing, and four people will be chosen to each win a $100 Amazon card after the survey is closed on June 27. You must be a Boone or Winnebago County resident in order to participate and qualify for the gift cards, as well as include your address on the post survey form.
Any residents that have utilized services from the Community Action Agency, including the Head Start and Early Head Start programs, are invited to request a survey from HSAdministration@rockfordil.gov.
If you have any information:
See a scene,
Snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send it to us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO Show Your Support
Or you can scan this QR code with your cell phone camera!
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- Do NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and the lack of transparency, we can not confirm any information that is posted.
If officials do release information, and we become aware of it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below and agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.